Benefits of Water Valve Gear Modules
The time has come again for another wonderful Fact Friday from Poolinfloor.com. Today we will break down the benefits of each of the major manufacturer's gear "modules". The information found below is purely for educational purposes. We strive to provide our customers with as much knowledge as possible with their pool so they can maintain and purchase items wisely. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly!
- Large impeller, thick gears, and sturdy clips for longevity.
- Anti-Friction discs to extend the life of the cam.
- Industry grade plastic composite housing.
- Factory machined for a seamless fit & operation.
- Bubble wrap "sealed" kit ensures easy installation.
- Precision engineered engine assembly with pre-assembled gear train.
- Durable pistons for optimal pressure with ball bearings included for equal distribution.
- Fan blade style impeller to achieve ideal spin without increasing wear & tear.
- Fully sealed piston housing to keep dirt and debris out of the mechanism.
- Centralized intake for 100% water coverage on the impeller.
- No parts to take apart and replace (some may view this as a con).
- Module installs in five minutes or less.
In conclusion, each module has it's own benefits. Water chemistry and usage play a huge factor in the life of each unit. As always, cost and ease-of-maintenance come into play as well. Obviously each module is designed to fit into a unique housing. Use this guide as a reference sheet to determine the best valve to fit your current configuration and equipment demands. Our team is ready to tackle any questions you might have about the Benefits of Water Valve Gear Modules. Feel free to contact us directly and we'll be happy to assist you! Click below!