Caretaker 99 Complete 2" High Flow Cleaning Head (Light Cream)
- Ordinary pools circulate water from surface inlets causing most sections to receive little or no circulation.
- Poor circulation results in the loss or uneven distribution of valuable chemicals, heat and water.
- It can also result in algae and bacteria growth.
- The Caretaker™ system prevents this by circulating clean water throughout your entire pool, optimizing the distribution of chemicals and heat.
- The powerful Caretaker system will automatically rid your pool of debris, ensure it is always clean, and minimize the time required for maintenance, leaving you more time to enjoy your pool.
Saves Energy and Money
- While a Caretaker system ensures a cleaner, healthier pool, it also uses less energy, chemicals, and equipment runtime, significantly reducing your annual maintenance costs.
- New Style with low pressure spring ready for Variable Speed Pumps
Extends the Life of Pool Equipment
- The Caretaker system saves wear and tear on your pool equipment, prolonging the life of your pump, filter, and heater.
What is included:
**This head comes with a factory installed HIGH FLOW nozzle**
Caretaker Cleaning Head Install and Removal
This video shows how to Remove a Caretaker pop up cleaning hea...
Identify your Caretaker Pop Up Head
In this video we are going to show you the differences between...
Pebble Technology and Caretaker Heads - Suggested Colors
In this video we show you all of Pebble Technologies current "...